The elections are fast approaching: is your team prepared?
There’s always a fair amount of risk surrounding an election cycle, but add a global pandemic to the mix and the landscape becomes even more uncertain. FiscalNote has the tools every government relations team needs to navigate the 2020 election season from managing your policy issues to engaging with key stakeholders to ramping up your advocacy strategy, just in time for November.
FiscalNote Election Resources
- 2020 Presidential, House, and Senate Election Guide
- At the Races: Election Webinar Series
- 2020 CQ Fall Analysis on Capitol Hill
- Get Out the Vote (GOTV) Campaign Strategies
- Pre-Election PAC Strategies
- Find and Contact Your Legislator
- 2020 State and Federal Elections Map (below)
Use the map below to identify district candidates by clicking on the state and typing in a zip code, address, or candidate name.