You can now create and receive Discovery Alerts for new and finalized regulatory notices from the international countries you subscribe to. To learn more about International Regulation Discovery Alerts, check out our FAQ article.
To create a new alert for International Regulations:
1. Go to the Discovery Alerts page and click on "Create New Discovery Alert":
2. Once the "New Discovery Alert" window opens, click on the drop down menu under "Document Type" and select International Regulation:
3. Next, give your new alert a name.
4. Click on the "Keywords" section to add a keyword query or queries that are relevant to the issues you are interested in. If you need assistance creating your keywords, please email email@example.com and our Support team will connect you with your Client Success Manager.
5. Click on the "Countries" section to add the countries that you would like to be alerted on. If you are subscribed to more than one country, click on "Select All to be alerted on regulatory notices in all countries that you are subscribed to.
6. Click on the "Options" section to configure your notification settings. Choose to receive a Daily Digest, a Weekly Digest or deselect "'Send to Email" to turn off notifications for this alert. Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.