If you are the System Administrator for your organization's FiscalNote account, you may find you need to edit a Label to fix an error or simply adjust the Label’s name. To edit a Label:
- Locate the Label you wish to edit
- Hover cursor over Label name
- The edit (pencil) and delete (trash can) icons will appear on the right side of the screen
- Click on the Edit icon
- The Edit Label modal appears
- The Edit Modal will contain the current Label name in the Name field.
- Make any of the following changes to the Label name:
- Add/remove text
- Change letter case
- To stop the Editing process without Editing any Labels, click “Cancel” on Edit Label modal and then “Confirm” on the Confirmation message
- To complete the editing process and edit the Label, press “Confirm”
- FiscalNote redirects to the Labels page
- A green message at the top of the screen confirms a successful edit of the Label
- The edited Label will now appear with its updated name
Please note, you may only edit one label at a time.