You may initiate or resume a discussion related to the page you are currently viewing by clicking on the name of that page as displayed within the Discussions Tab; the Discussions tab will expand to show any posts about your current page. You may filter the available posts to display only those created by you or all posts, and you may search across the posts by keyword. To add a new comment, type a message into the field at the top of the tab and then press Submit.
You can also click on the All Discussions portion to the Discussions Tab to see the most recent Discussions from across the entire platform. You may launch a keyword search across all posts, only your posts, or only across certain types of pages (bills, legislators, etc.).
To access Discussions:
At the bottom right of every page, you will see the Discussions tab.
- Click the tab at the bottom of every page
- The tab will default to whatever page you're on, whether that's a bill or legislator
- You can tag a user to about that specific page using the @ symbol and then their name
- ex. @amandawynter
- To view all the conversations happening across your organization, click "All Discussions"
- Click “Showing” drop-down menu to view the desired entity’s discussion
- To view entire conversation on a specific entity, click title of the discussion
- Use the short horizontal line in the left tab to minimize the tab.
Tips and Tricks
- The Discussions tab and box will change according to the page you are viewing i.e. when you navigate to AL HB 527, the discussion tab will display discussions for AL HB 527.
- The downward facing arrow in the middle of the top banner will display “Recent Discussions”—the most recent discussions you’ve viewed.
- Use the search bar to search across all discussions.