The Stakeholders tab houses all contacts linked to your Issue, including legislators, committees and the contacts your organization has added to FiscalNote.
Sidebar: The sidebar organizes your stakeholders by category and displays a total for the following categories: Legislators, Committees, Contacts - People, Contacts - Organizations, International MEPs, International Legislators. Click on a category to only see those stakeholders and filter out the rest.
Search Bar: To the right of the sidebar, you can use the search bar to search for stakeholders by name.
Action Bar: To the right of the search bar, the action bar allows you to perform actions on multiple stakeholders.
- Add to Issue: You can add the stakeholders you’ve selected to other Issues in your organization
- Add Label: You can add labels to the stakeholders you’ve selected
- Delete: You can delete the stakeholders you’ve selected.
- Sorting: You can sort stakeholders by First or Last name in ascending or descending order.
Stakeholder Table: Your stakeholders are organized in a table that displays the following information:
- Select: Selecting allows you to perform bulk actions on multiple stakeholders. Click on the square to the left of the Name column to select the following options:
- Select all on current page
- Deselect all on current page
- Select first 500 Legislators
- Deselect All
- Name: This column includes the name of stakeholders.
- Recent Activity: This column displays the most recent action linked to that stakeholder.
- Labels: This column displays all labels assigned to each stakeholder. Click on the funnel icon to the left of "Labels" to filter for certain labels.
Article is closed for comments.