The Data Tab includes any FiscalNote content that a user assigned to one or more Issues.
The left side of the tab contains a list of content sets available to you. Click on "All Bills" to see all content or click on an individual content set to only see that type of content.
You can easily filter, sort, search and perform different actions using the buttons on the top of the Data tab.
The text field containing a magnifying glass allows you to Search across the displayed content; type criteria into the field and then press ENTER to launch the search.
The Top Row: This row displays the total number of items you are currently viewing, allows you to clear any filters currently used by clicking "Clear all filters" and allows you to view any graphics by clicking "Show Visualization".
The Middle Row: This row displays the total number of items selected and includes the Actions bar:
- Add to Issue: You can add data you’ve selected to other Issues in your organization
- Add Label: You can add labels to the data you’ve selected
- Set Priority: You can assign a priority (High, Med, Low, None) to the data you've selected
- Set Position: You can assign a position (Support, Monitor, Oppose, None) to the data you've selected
- Create Report: Click here to create a report on the data you've selected that includes visualization.
- Export: Click here to create a report on the data you've selected.
- Delete: You can delete the data you’ve selected.
The Bottom Row: Click on the "Show All Filters" funnel icon to filter your data by Legislature, Session, Priority and Position. You can also sort your data by Last Action Date, State/Bill Number, Pre-floor Forecast, Floor Forecast and Status in ascending or descending order.
Your data is organized in a table that displays the following information:
- Select: Selecting allows you to perform bulk actions on multiple items. Click on the square to the left of the ID column to select all.
- ID: This column includes the item ID.
- Title: This column displays the title of the item.
- Status: This column shows the item status. Click on the funnel icon to filter for a certain status.
- Last Action: This column shows the date of the last action. Click on the funnel icon to filter by a start date and end date.
- Label: This column displays all labels assigned. Click on the funnel icon to the left of "Labels" to filter for certain labels.