An Issue's identifying information appears in the top portion of the screen, in an area called the banner. The banner persists throughout each of the seven tabs on an Issue. It includes the Issue's name on the bottom left corner, the Issue’s priority on the bottom right corner and any background image you added in the Issue settings.
Click on the gear icon next to the pencil icon to change the notifications settings of your Issue:
If you want to change or edit your Issue’s banner, click on the pencil icon to the right of the Issue’s priority. The “Edit Issue” window will popup and you’ll be able to make the following changes:
- Name: This is a required field.
- Labels: Assign any relevant labels to your Issue. You can also create a new label and assign it to your Issue in this field.
- Priority: Choose either Low, Medium, High or None.
- Impact: In this field, you can write a very brief explanation of what this Issue could potentially impact (like the upcoming legislative session, for example).
- Lead: Enter the name of the colleague or team that is the point of contact for this Issue.
- Background Image: Here, you can upload a background image related to your Issue. You can add an image for the first time or change to another image. To remove an image and return to a blank space, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Click "Next" to update the summary, and then "Next" again to manage the permissions of your Issue.
On Manage Permissions, you can determine whether certain groups and individuals within your organization or your organization itself have access to this Issue. Granting access allows your colleagues to edit and contribute to your Issue.
In the text box, type in the name of the individual, group or your organization. Select it from the drop down menu and then click submit.