The Links tab holds all links uploaded to an Issue, across your organization.
Add Link: Click here to add a Link to an Issue.
Search Bar: Underneath the "+Add Link" button, you can use the search bar to search for links by name.
Action Bar: To the right of the search bar, the action bar allows you to perform actions on multiple links.
- Add to Issue: You can add the links you’ve selected to other Issues in your organization
- Add Label: You can add labels to the links you’ve selected
- Delete: You can delete the links you’ve selected.
- Sorting: You can sort links by Date Uploaded or Publication Date in ascending or descending order.
Link Table: Your links are organized in a table that displays the following information:
- Select: Selecting allows you to perform bulk actions on multiple links. Click on the square to the left of the Name column to select the following options:
- Select all on current page
- Deselect all on current page
- Select first 500 Legislators
- Deselect All
- Name: This column includes the name of links.
- Date Uploaded: This column displays when the link was uploaded and the colleague who uploaded it.
- Labels: This column displays all labels assigned to each links. Click on the funnel icon to the left of "Labels" to filter for certain labels.