Once you’ve created a report, it will be housed under the Reports icon in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen. Hover over the icon and then select "Reports" to view a list of reports that you created.
If you hover over any of the reports you’ve generated, icons will appear on the right-hand side of each report.
In order from left to right, these icons allow you to:
Refresh your report
- Update the Issue and bill information as well as your team information by clicking refresh
- If you filtered your Issue by state, status, priority or position, when you click refresh only new bills that meet those criteria will populate in your report
- This way you don’t have to re-generate reports if you pull them on a regular basis.
Download your report
- Download the report into a PDF to save to your computer or send as an attachment.
Share your report
- Generate a link to your report which you can share with anyone
- The link is live for non-FiscalNote users.
Edit your report
- Go back in and change what you want to include or move components around.
Delete your report
- You can mass refresh and delete reports by clicking on the checkboxes to the left of the reports and clicking the refresh or delete buttons in the top right corner.