Once you’ve created a report, it will be housed under the Reports icon in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen. Hover over the icon and then select "Reports" to view a list of reports that you created.
If you hover over any of the reports you’ve generated, icons will appear on the right-hand side of each report.
In order from left to right, these icons allow you to:
Refresh your report
- Update the Issue and bill information as well as your team information by clicking refresh
- If you filtered your Issue by state, status, priority or position, when you click refresh only new bills that meet those criteria will populate in your report
- This way you don’t have to re-generate reports if you pull them on a regular basis.
Download your report
- Download the report into a PDF to save to your computer or send as an attachment.
Share your report
- Generate a link to your report which you can share with anyone
- The link is live for non-FiscalNote users.
Edit your report
- Go back in and change what you want to include or move components around.
Delete your report
- You can mass refresh and delete reports by clicking on the checkboxes to the left of the reports and clicking the refresh or delete buttons in the top right corner.
Article is closed for comments.