To narrow down your Actions for exporting or searching purposes, use the filters in the bar at the top of the table. There, you can filter for:
- Dates: Use "Start" or "End" to see all Actions on a specific date or during a date range.
- Action Type: Use "Type" to filter down to specific types of Actions, such as committee hearings, meetings and emails. You can select more than one Action type.
- Creator: Use "Creator" to filter down to Actions created by one or more of your colleagues.
- Attendees: Use "Attendees" to filter for Actions attended by one or more of your colleagues.
- Linked Items: Use "Linked Items" to filter for Actions connected to certain legislation, committees and contacts. You can also filter out any Actions with linked items by clicking on "Only Actions Without Linked Items".
- Summary: Use "Summary" to filter for certain hashtags in the Summary sections of all Actions.