On Federal Committee pages, you’ll find basic information, hearing schedules transcripts, lists of leadership and members, and any relevant subcommittees under the Overview tab. Committee member staff, Actions, and Notes each have their own tabs.
- On the Overview Tab
- Basic information as well as a party breakdown
- Scheduled hearings, markups, and past transcripts
- To add an action for a hearing, click the lightning bolt next to each hearing to create an action
- List of leadership and members of the committee
- Create a mailing list for exporting or email from as well, learn more here.
- Other committees associated with that committee
- Under the Staff tab at the top of the page, list of committee staff and their contact information
- Contact email@example.com to obtain an export of the committee's staff
- Your Actions, Notes, and Links or Files linked to that committee also have their own tabs
Article is closed for comments.