On State Committee pages, you’ll find basic information, hearing schedules transcripts, lists of leadership and members, and subcommittees under the Overview tab. Committee member staff, Actions, and Notes each have their own tabs.
- Basic information as well as a party breakdown and your team's engagement with the committee
- Scheduled and past hearings
- To add an action for a hearing, click the lightning bolt next to each hearing to create an action
- List of leadership and members of the committee
- Other committees associated with that committee
- Under the Staff tab at the top of the page, list of committee staff and their contact information
- Your Actions, Notes, and Associations (Links or Files) linked to that committee also have their own tabs
Article is closed for comments.